Black Label Society Fans

tbond669

Reaction score
Any BLS fans here...If so what do you guys think about the new "Catacombs" record & what's your favorite BLS records...Thx
SDMF

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I'm a big BLS fan. Seen them live 4 times and have all the Cds. I lkie new one just fine
probably ranks no. 3 or 4 on my list with The Blessed Hell Ride coming in on top.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been meaning to listen to this band for awhile. Their CD's always stick out at me at shops.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Primarily, I prefer Zakk's "Pride & Glory". As far as BLS goes, my favourite is probably "1919 Eternal". I have not been too crazy about any of the latest albums, but I am really enjoying "Catacombs of the Black Vatican", so I guess I have to count that one as one of my favourites as well.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Zakk Wilde... Ozzy's lead guitarist.. for a stint.. Going solo really put Zakk on the map..
Hanging out a few years ago someone on another forum turned me onto BLS. It was a life changer.. Hell my wife likes country and she even liked all the tunes on Hangover Music.. which without a doubt was one of his best..
Ended up buying Blessed Hellride.. Sonic Brew..Kings Of Damnation.. And then last bought.. Shot To Hell.. In a Hand Bag.. Shot To Hell really didn't do anything for me.. So I figured Zakk was losing his shreddability.. But he's been pushed out of polls on this forum time after time again because people can't get into his tuned harmonics..
He just rocks in a bad ass way..

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Another band that I've being catching on radio recently and immediately knew I just had to try and explore. Where to start album-wise though? Any recommendations?

Vader

Reaction score
@Tray73 The Blessed Hell Ride is as good a place as any to start. 1919 Eternal is another good one to start with.

Last edited:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Another band that I've being catching on radio recently and immediately knew I just had to try and explore. Where to start album-wise though? Any recommendations?

My top 3 would probably be these, in no particular order. Really liked the last album that came out last May.

The Blessed Hellride (2003)
Shot to Hell (2006)
Catacombs of the Black Vatican (2014)

unfortunately, he/they don't really have a decent, up to date greatest hits album. Unblackened is pretty cool (came out in 2013), but it's maybe not the best way to get an intro to BLS.

Vader

Reaction score
Catacombs is really good as well. :grinthumb can't argue against it as it also one of my favorites.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online