Black Crowes (Official Thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Coooooooooooooool plan

well having had a strange start/finish to the day I`m going to load up cd multi player with...sitting back within...is that cosmic ooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Last edited:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I was listening to "Warpaint Live" earlier today. In recent months, that tends to be my goto live album by The Crowes. As I said earlier in this thread, "Warpaint" has grown into one of my favourite Crowes albums and the live versions on this album are superb!

Jon

Reaction score
Shake Your Moneymaker will always go down as their best album in my opinion.

I'm not familiar with their stuff post the second album, though I do have the live album with Page which I love.
I got the reissue of Shake.. after not hearing it for years. I'd never heard Don't Wake Me before, I thought it was a song Aerosmith would kill to write, bearing in mind it was 1990ish and I gave up on Aerosmith after Get a Grip.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with their stuff post the second album, though I do have the live album with Page which I love.
I got the reissue of Shake.. after not hearing it for years. I'd never heard Don't Wake Me before, I thought it was a song Aerosmith would kill to write, bearing in mind it was 1990ish and I gave up on Aerosmith after Get a Grip.
just go on youtube.com and listen to there later albums...:grinthumb

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
right on sox...flipping great rock n crowes...just add

Last edited:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
sorry to say but in an interview Rich/Chris both statement said NO WAY...:wa sorry dude:bow::grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online