Billy Idol (Official Thread)

PENDARVIS

Reaction score
HELLO ALL!
I have an interview with Billy Idol TOMORROW and I want to know:
What QUESTION would you like me to ask Billy Idol?
(I will credit you for the question if I use it)
I will also let you know where to hear it when it is done! If you have any FRIENDS who are fans.. you can post their questions too.. or tell them to get over here and post!~

Thanks all!

:)

PS: Here is a photo I took of Billy a couple of weeks ago.. for any real fans... and I am BRAND new to the forum ... so be nice.

20190613_114504.jpg

E-Z

Reaction score
No question for Billy but I was tempted to buy a Generation X double cd a couple of months ago in a record shop in London because you never see any Generation X cds these days?. It may have been the bands first album?.

Last edited:

E-Z

Reaction score
Don't know much about Billy other than he was in Generation X and he has released a number of albums under his own name during the 1980s & 1990s although one or two 'named' guitarists have name dropped him as playing with his band in the past but I can't remember who they were now?. No disrespect intended to Billy it's just he's a bit outside my musical sphere being more 1970s heavy rock myself.

E-Z

Reaction score
They started out with great intentions E-Z.
Have a listen to Your Generation or Day By Day...soon they became as watery as Aldi lager.
I did have a cheap 'best of' of Billy's mainly of his own material although it did have one Generation X song on it which I was more interested in. I am not into late 1970s punk although I have heard The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Damned & Stiff Little Fingers stuff and a lot of it is ok but I never heard any Generation X records so I became a bit curious about them in the past.

GiovanniV

Reaction score
I always find it funny he released an Xmas album, my fave song would probally be White Wedding but I also like Dead Next Door...

His latest album is worth checking out too!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online