Biffy Clyro

Reaction score
I really liked that, the accent on the vocals took a while into the song to get used to though:heheh:
The song progressed really nicely and pieced together well, that is some good writing...
When did they start, what are they doing now, what albums, and the rest of that stuff?:D

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I really liked that, the accent on the vocals took a while into the song to get used to though:heheh:
The song progressed really nicely and pieced together well, that is some good writing...
When did they start, what are they doing now, what albums, and the rest of that stuff?:D

I only know about them from my sister who sent me their album "Puzzle". I think they have been on the go in Scotland for a while and have started to become popular.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Damn this has been a good night! So much music to absorb! My friend has a c.d. by these guys! About time I borrowed it! Honestly, I've heard about this band for the longest time and never really listened to them. I like what I hear on the pop rock song and the acoustic ballad!

Puzzle
biffy_clyro_puzzle.png

is also the c.d. my friend has and the only c.d. of theirs I've seen! :grinthumb

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Great vids of the Biffy PJC!! I think you said on another thread that we spookily like the same music :heheh: but yeah ....................... love the Biffy :grinthumb

BepVanKlaveren

Reaction score
I've interviewed Simon (lead singer) from Biffy Clyro in december. A really nice guy. No big ego or anything really down to earth and really nice to talk to.

They also put on a kick ass live show! (really rocking)

BepVanKlaveren

Reaction score
I worked for a website called Toazted.com. We do all kinds of interviews, Metal, Indie-Rock,Pop almost everything.
I talked with Simon about their latest album and the recording process of it etc.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online