Beth Hart (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Oh man, 2018 is turning into a great year for fans of Beth Hart. The new Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa album "Black Coffee" only just came out and now Beth has announced a brand new live CD+DVD package (Not sure why there's no vinyl... sure hope it comes later.

"FRONT AND CENTER - LIVE FROM NEW WORK" - OUT ON APRIL 13, 2018 (Just a few days after the new Blackberry Smoke album drops - April is going to be huge! :bow:).

Tracklisting:

CD:
01 Let's Get Together
02 Baddest Blues
03 Jazz Man
04 Delicious Surprise
05 Broken And Ugly
06 Saint Teresa
07 Isolation
08 Tell Her You Belong To Me
09 Fat Man
10 Love Gangster
11 Leave The Light On
12 As Long As I Have A Song
13 Can't Let Go Sonny
14 For My Friends
15 No Place Like Home

DVD:
01 Let's Get Together
02 Baddest Blues
03 Jazz Man
04 Delicious Surprise
05 St. Teresa
06 Tell Her You Belong To Me
07 Fat Man
08 Leave The Light On
09 Can't Let Go
10 As Long As I Have A Song

Audio: PCM 2.0 / DD 5.1

Bonus features: Full band Bonus Content (Love Gangster - Broken And Ugly - For My Friends)
* Acoustic Bonus Content (Isolation – My California- No Place Like Home)
* Beth Hart Interview

PRD75542_450.png

Here's a track from the CD/DVD:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Last edited:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Oh man, 2018 is turning into a great year for fans of Beth Hart. The new Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa album "Black Coffee" only just came out and now Beth has announced a brand new live CD+DVD package (Not sure why there's no vinyl... sure hope it comes later.

"FRONT AND CENTER - LIVE FROM NEW WORK" - OUT ON APRIL 13, 2018 (Just a few days after the new Blackberry Smoke album drops - April is going to be huge! :bow:).

Tracklisting:

CD:
01 Let's Get Together
02 Baddest Blues
03 Jazz Man
04 Delicious Surprise
05 Broken And Ugly
06 Saint Teresa
07 Isolation
08 Tell Her You Belong To Me
09 Fat Man
10 Love Gangster
11 Leave The Light On
12 As Long As I Have A Song
13 Can't Let Go Sonny
14 For My Friends
15 No Place Like Home

DVD:
01 Let's Get Together
02 Baddest Blues
03 Jazz Man
04 Delicious Surprise
05 St. Teresa
06 Tell Her You Belong To Me
07 Fat Man
08 Leave The Light On
09 Can't Let Go
10 As Long As I Have A Song

Audio: PCM 2.0 / DD 5.1

Bonus features: Full band Bonus Content (Love Gangster - Broken And Ugly - For My Friends)
* Acoustic Bonus Content (Isolation – My California- No Place Like Home)
* Beth Hart Interview

View attachment 24310

Here's a track from the CD/DVD:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:sure is dude

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I checked out a number of different vids on youtube. Found a few things in my searches through this thread as well as youtube. It seems that someone has some lawyers working overtime taking down some of her vids, but certainly not all of them.

Ok, on to the songs that I listened to. I didn't write them all down, but I will say that I found some of the cover tunes pretty cool. The stuff in her early career sounds FAR different than the stuff from the last 10 years. In the last 10 or more years, she really seems to be channeling her inner Janis Joplin. You can definitely get some of what I'm talking about in this rendition of I Don't Need No Doctor.

I'm not sure if she's paying homage to the Humble Pie version of this song, or if she's paying more homage to the W.A.S.P. version which is similar but harder than the original. Either way, I thought that this was pretty cool.

Actually, a bunch of the songs that I saw from the Amsterdam 2004 show were pretty cool.

:)

Porch Monkey

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever really listened to anything of hers, other than a few songs with Joe Bonamassa. When I have some more free time, I'll have to check out some of the songs posted here.

I'm slowly becoming a Beth convert. Certainly a fantastic singer. I've got the two collaborations with Joe Bonamassa (Black Coffee to come), and two of her solo albums, chosen randomly, but haven't sat and listened all the way through yet. But I like most of what comes up in my mixes, especially the stuff with Joe. Also got a live DVD of Beth and Joe, which is very impressive.

E-Z

Reaction score
Hearing Beth Hart's name quite a bit lately on here and nearly bought the Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa cd a few days ago?.

The song 'Black Coffee' is that the same song that Stevie Marriott of Humble Pie once covered back in the 1970s?.

E-Z

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online