Best Song Off This Album, Poll # 8: Nirvana - Nevermind (1991)

Favorite tune off Nevermind?

• Smells Like Teen Spirit

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • In Bloom

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Come as You Are

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Breed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lithium

• Polly

• Territorial Pissings

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Drain You

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Lounge Act

• Stay Away

• On a Plain

• Something in the Way

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I like Coldplay, and I like U2 and they get beaten up regularly in almost all music forums.

Doesn't bother me at all, if my friends like similar music or not that is what makes this fun.;)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I totally get that LG. I don't know a whole lot of people older than my generation that can get into Nirvana. I think In Utero is also a fabulous album. You should listen to All Apologies.

I personally don't think "In Utero" is a very good album. It has good SONGS on it but as a whole it's just not that great....which is kind of what Kurt was going for I guess. Most of the songs on it completely scrap the great sense of melody that "Nevermind" had and I know that Kurt was trying to drive away less loyal fans with it but still...I just flat out don't think songs like "Tourettes", "Milk It", and "Radio Friendly Unit Shifter" are good (not that "Endless Nameless" from "Nevermind" is good either though).

Aside from "Nevermind" of course I think the only other truly great Nirvana album is the unplugged album.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Nevermind is great, a truly great album. But I've always preferred In Utero. Raw production, real anti album.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I smell Pumpkin haters!!!!
bloodhound101503a.jpg

Well aside from that my favorite track is "Something In The Way" followed closely by Lithium. I just think that it was the most personal, heartfelt track on the album and the track has the hummable quality that stays in your head way after you've heard the song.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I see there isn't much love for "Stay Away" which is a shame because it's one of my favorites songs on "Nevermind".

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.