Best Run of Three or More Consecutive Albums

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Some of my favorites would be:
Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin III, Led Zeppelin (ZOSO affectionately)

The Dark Side of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall, The Final Cut

Definitely Maybe, (What’s The Story) Morning Glory, Be Here Now

My favorite Beatles run would also be Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Magical Mystery Tour, The Beatles

I’m sure like many of you, I could do this all day!

Girlfriend, Altered Beast, Son of Altered Beast, 100% Fun, Blue Sky On Mars

The Rainmakers, Tornado, The Good News and The Bad News, Flirting With The Universe, Skin

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
R.EM. -
Document
Green
Out of Time
Automatic for the People
Monster
For me, R.E.M. has a lot of great songs and a few good albums.
I do appreciate your list but many of their albums just don’t satisfy me entirely, save the run from Green, Out of Time, Automatic For The People, and Monster.
That is a fantastic slice of their discography.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
For me, R.E.M. has a lot of great songs and a few good albums.
I do appreciate your list but many of their albums just don’t satisfy me entirely, save the run from Green, Out of Time, Automatic For The People, and Monster.
That is a fantastic slice of their discography.
For me, if I could have included Murmur, it would had all my favourite REM albums in one slice. I cut my REM teeth on Murmur and Document so these albums special place in my heart. Different strokes for different folks.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
My favorite Beatles run would also be Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Magical Mystery Tour, The Beatles
For me, The Beatles (White Album) is too all over the place to be included in my Beatles slice. Same with Magical Mystery Tour which has two really aweful songs. Like I said, different strokes for different folks. Rubber Soul, Revolver and Sgt. Peppers are three perfect albums.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
The Decemberists had a good run with Picaresque, The Crane Wife, and Hazards of Love. If I listen to one of those albums I’m compelled to listen to all three.

Del Amitri hit a grand slam with their albums Waking Hours, Change Everything, Twisted, and Some Other Suckers Parade. Those four were outstanding.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester143

Members online