Beady Eye (Official Thread)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Re: Beady Eye

Like or loathe him.....theres no doubt that Liam Gallagher has delivered well with the new songs on the BEADY EYE album. From what I can make out this is OASIS minus brother Noel [ the more likable one ]. Just a change of name..not a drastic change in musical style. Sales for the album have been quite poor..maybe the public have turned against Liam,who nows?
Personally there are enough good tracks on the album to keep anyone happy. I uploaded this pearler on facebook the other week, a few of my friends think I ve lost it :heheh:....but I like it !!!:grinthumb....and this is from a guy who has zero OASIS albums

Last edited by a moderator:

CREAM'd

Reaction score

I heard this on CH4 last night

I couldn't understand a word of what he's singing:heheh:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

....and Liam hasnt touched a drop of alcohol for 6 months....it says it has helped his singing voice

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score

Different Gear Still Speeding is a great album. Saw Beady Eye back in April, ****ing awesome gig. Well worth seeing live.

Hoping they add some more dates at the end of the year.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

How times change.....since my 1st BEADY EYE post I have said album....plus adding many OASIS albums in my collection.
Different Gear,still speeding is an album I would recomend to anyone .Lots of influences.......yes not surprisingly THE BEATLES.....but check this track out....bit of a my generation THE WHO about it :grinthumb

Beatles and stones BEADY EYE

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
This project passed me over...interesting stuff. I added the website and a photo to your thread Sunny. Made it Official for you too!

:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online