Band On The Run VS Imagine

Which Song?

• Total voters

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
Man! I hurt my rib, PLEASE don't make me laugh like this, it hurts--Macca--Band on the Run NO Contest. Band on the Run is like a diamond compared to John Ono's lump of coal overrated ex Beatle song.

When I imagine, I Imagine a fetal Yoko and coat hanger, and an aborted bloody mess on the floor, it's really the most pleasant thing to do...Imaging all of John's shit Yoko inspired solo music, spiraling round and round the flushing toilet--with Yoko's fetal yolk sac. You may say I'm a psycho, and I am not the only one--I hope one day you will join us and we can all detest that liar, talentless, goldigger, Yoko 666 beast, and all hate her together as one.

Well....since that is so forceful, I'll vote for Band On The Run. (was going to anyway but after reading this, I'm afraid to vote any other way)

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Man! I hurt my rib, PLEASE don't make me laugh like this, it hurts--Macca--Band on the Run NO Contest. Band on the Run is like a diamond compared to John Ono's lump of coal overrated ex Beatle song.

When I imagine, I Imagine a fetal Yoko and coat hanger, and an aborted bloody mess on the floor, it's really the most pleasant thing to do...Imaging all of John's shit Yoko inspired solo music, spiraling round and round the flushing toilet--with Yoko's fetal yolk sac. You may say I'm a psycho, and I am not the only one--I hope one day you will join us and we can all detest that liar, talentless, goldigger, Yoko 666 beast, and all hate her together as one.

Don't hold back...

I voted for Band On The Run. It's not the best of Paul's solo work, but I never really cared for John's solo stuff at all.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online