Back on CRF and it feels good!

Ezequiel

Reaction score
eMalahleni, South Africa & Delft, Holland
Hey guys,

You probably noticed I've been AWOL for quite a while. Some guys (including Salmacis, S&S, eberg) have seen me around in the social group Musical Thirst but since that went on a permanent hiatus, I found no energy to log on anymore.

In my personal life a lot has happened lately including my girlfriend passing away and not able to see my son since april 2009. Especially that last fact has dragged me towards a serious depression at the start of this year and I needed time to recover and look at life with a totally different view.

I might not be back to my old self, but I feel good enough to finally start looking at things in a way it cheers me up in stead of bringing me down.

I just want to apologise to Sal especially since I just left without saying a word.

I will be active again on CRF and to start it off, I will give my journals a boost first. Second I will start reading into all the stuff I missed out on.

It's good to be back!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Back, Ez!

I wondered what happened to you!! It is nice to see you return and hopefully you will stick around and enjoy the banter in the threads :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I don't know you all too well, but i've seen you post around here from time to time. Look forward to your posts in the future as well. Welcome back.

Ezequiel

Reaction score
eMalahleni, South Africa & Delft, Holland
Thanks Magic,

I know I should have left a note at least, but when stuff like this happens, you just don't think about this anymore. I just feel bad for the people who were worried or wondering what happened.

P&C,

You're fairly new (sept. 2010) so understandable. I must say I enjoyed your name. It's something different. I will try to add something more from South African and Dutch bands soon, which was the thing I enjoyed most before my departure

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Hi there! I did notice your absence & wondered if you'd return - so it's great to have you back! I'm so sorry to hear about your girlfriend and the fact you've not been able to see your son, my heart goes out to you {hugs}

Welcome back!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online