"Autopsy: The Last Hours Of Chris Cornell"

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Chris, Soundgarden and his other bands/projects, but I just cannot see how anyone would find this interesting. There's similar programmes about murders and I get that, but in this case, not to downplay his death, Chris had a gig, went to his hotel room, got ****** up (I'm assuming) and hanged himself. There's no big mystery here, for the lack of a better word, no entertainment value. It's just perverse.

jeffnc

Reaction score
I just assume it's a metaphor for his career and life. Surely no one is going to make a documentary just about someone dying. It might be literally true that it covers how he died, but I assume most of the documentary would be a flashback from that.

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
I just assume it's a metaphor for his career and life. Surely no one is going to make a documentary just about someone dying. It might be literally true that it covers how he died, but I assume most of the documentary would be a flashback from that.

It's a TV show. Each episode is about the last hours of someone famous.
They've done lots of them. River Phoenix, Jim Morrison, Jimmy Hendrix, Hunter Thompson etc etc....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Autopsy:_The_Last_Hours_of..._episodes

Yeah they usually do background on the person.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online