Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That's lame bro :rolleyes:

1 download
2 resize
3 upload

three steps when all one should have to do is paste a link.........

It's not hard

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Image Settings

I'd do it myself if I had admin rights. With my slow connection a lot of times I just don't upload because it's a pain in the ass and takes me forever.

Not that easy. You just took us all to where we can change the images uploaded settings using GD or ImageMagick. There is no resizing options there. Do you really know vB?? I just read you never been an admin, so why did you think that option would work?

Cousin K, I think Shaggy has tight restrictions on the admin privileges. Sharp can't change those settings :nw:

Sorry Magic, he wouldn't have been able to if he had full access to the admin. I had to install a new add on and that required FTP access. So no, he couldn't do it either way!! :pullhair:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The image resizer is installed. Its set to shrink down a image that is to big to the width of 640. If the user wants to see the full version, all they have to do is click on the image and it enlarges within the post.

Nice one. Cheers Shaggy :cheers2

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The image resizer is installed. Its set to shrink down a image that is to big to the width of 640. If the user wants to see the full version, all they have to do is click on the image and it enlarges within the post.

Thank you!

Now those big ass images won't shrink my little iPad screen. Sometimes the text would be so small I'd have to do the two finger enlarge..and get a magnifying glass...

:heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Magic, he wouldn't have been able to if he had full access to the admin. I had to install a new add on and that required FTP access. So no, he couldn't do it either way!! :pullhair:

Yeppers......I got FileZilla and winSCP on my desktop!

RaisingEyebrowsSmiley_XL.gif

Kui

Hey look, it's Freiza!
Reaction score
Fwiw I just started using crf on my phone after I posted that, resizes everything fine, I guess I should have noted that with the request. Thanks for fixing it, good to see you Shaggy and no I have never been admin nor had unfettered access to VB admin panel. It was copy paste, I was trying to help. You da man.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online