Arctic Monkeys or Arcade Fire

Arctic Monkeys or Arcade Fire

• Total voters

Zoso

Reaction score
Two good modern bands... Which is better?

Last edited:

Syd

Reaction score
Arcade Fire has great albums, but Arctic Monkeys is more my kind of band. Great to see some 21st century poll.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Arcade Fire I am beginning to really like, very interesting songs, lyrics, arrangements, they sound totally unique and a lot of fun. Arctic Monkeys sound to me just like 4 college students strumming guitars on Prom Night, I don't see what sets them apart from thousands of other combos, sorry!!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Arcade Fire I am beginning to really like, very interesting songs, lyrics, arrangements, they sound totally unique and a lot of fun. Arctic Monkeys sound to me just like 4 college students strumming guitars on Prom Night, I don't see what sets them apart from thousands of other combos, sorry!!!

This! I don't see the appeal of the Arctic Monkeys at all. Glad I'm saying this while Tray is gone! :D Arcade Fire while not even in my top 20 of the 2,000's is a decent group and I've enjoyed all three of their commercial releases. At first when I bought Funeral the vocal style remind me of Perry Farrell which is cool! :grinthumb

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
Arctic Monkeys definately for me...

I tried REALLY hard to get into Arcade Fire, but they just don't do it for me for some odd reason. Believe me, I tried REALLY hard... :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online