Aphrodite's Child

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ I agree with Slip'nn, this is an album I like to play when I have plenty of time on my hands and usually through headphones. I like to go all the way through definitely.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^ I agree with Slip'nn, this is an album I like to play when I have plenty of time on my hands and usually through headphones. I like to go all the way through definitely.

It's a trip through headphones.. That's how I heard it the very first time.. At a party and a little pissed.. But I kept turning around thinking people were talking to me..:heheh: The beautiful art of panning was used on that album or just keeping certain vocals in the left or right channel..

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
What a great voice Demis Roussos has. The tracks by APHRODITES CHILD have me mesmerised .....and to think I used to chuckle when I saw Demis Roussos solo albums in the cheap bin :wtf:
i just checked up on him on Wikipedia and he was born in Egypt, made a multitude of solo albums and still playing the rounds. This guy has my full respect !
Another fine track by APHRODITES CHILD "Its 5 oclock"

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
The Four Horsemen is a great track by any standards. Demis Roussos and Vangelis worked well in a group format, although they are better known as solo performers these days. It makes me think Vangelis should have joined Yes.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
:rip:Very sad news about the passing of Demis Roussos...this guy had one amazing voice

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online