Bo Hansson

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
A Swedish musician whose talents attracted the attention of people such as Jimi Hendrix. His keyboard and music writing skills were showcased on the "Music Inspired By The Lord Of The Rings" album from 1972.

5n51dj.jpg

Bo passed away in April 2010 RIP.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:(...sorry to hear he has passed away Sox, and I missed your thread.

I have two of his albums, the LOTR's and Watership Down, he is a very talented individual, if you are a fan of prog you should give his music a chance.

2zdu07n.jpg

2sajfo3.jpg

If you have never read the novel by Richard Adams or seen the full length animated feature film you should read the book and watch the movie, I can see why Bo was inspired to write music for this amazing story.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I have listened to samples of "Watership Down" after you put me onto it LG and I have to say it tops my wish list, it sounds fantastic IMO.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
You mentioned he had passed Sox, great thread, sad news, I really need to get some of his stuff on CD, been meaning to for years but never have.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^We were waiting for you to surface Sweaty, now we can start plotting again.

Gentlemen this is our target, please familiarize yourself with the layout by watching Goldfinger and pay Close attention to all the important details,,,including Pussy Galore...:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^She is in my Top Ten Bonds girls of all time easily, not to mention the Best name ever in all the Bond films...:lmao:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online