Anderson/Rabin/Wakeman to Re-form Yes

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Former Yes members Jon Anderson, Trevor Rabin and Rick Wakeman confirm world tour, with album under production

Former Yes members Jon Anderson, Trevor Rabin and Rick Wakeman are working on an album, and they’ll tour together for the first time since 1991, they’ve confirmed.

The trio, who last collaborated during the band’s Union tour, say they want to “restore the standard of excellence” they set at the time, when the then-current Yes lineup merged with Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe.

The trio, working as Anderson, Rabin & Wakeman, will deliver a run of North American shows in October and November this year, followed by dates across the world, while songwriting continues on the untitled ARW studio project.

Singer Anderson says: “To be able to perform with Rick and Trevor at this time in my life is a treasure beyond words. I’m so excited to create new music and revisit some of the classic work we created many years ago, It’s going to be a musical adventure.”

Keyboardist Wakeman adds: “Trevor and I have wanted to play Yes music together since the Union tour. And for so many of us, there’s no Yes music without Jon. The ‘holy trinity of Yes’ is, for me, very much a dream come true.”

More details will be revealed in due course.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
ABWH was great, as was the 80's Yes. This should be great too.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online