AM Taxi

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Soot! I really like them. I can definitely hear the Springsteen influence, especially in Fed Up, but I like all the songs. I'll be adding them to my music collection. Thanks again.:grinthumb

Listening to them made me think of a New Jersey band that to me has the same kind of sound and also has the Springsteen influence...The Gaslight Anthem. I'll just post one song here because I don't want to derail your thread. If you haven't heard them, check them out. I think you'll like them.

No, it's not derailing. I've heard some Gaslight Anthem and you are right, it fits the style we are discussing especially with the song you posted. I almost did a thread on the other band the lead singer of Gaslight Anthem is part of The Horrible Crowes. You may like them as well! Here's a track by them! By the time we finish this we could call this the new Jersey scene thread! :heheh:

Gaslight Anthem-Go Tell Everybody

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
^^^ I like that...here's a couple more that I like. I still hear the Springsteen influence with these but yet with a totally different sound.

Behold The Hurricane

Sugar

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Staff online

Members online