Alice Cooper (Official Thread)

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Re: Alice Cooper

METALPRIEST said:
When I met him it was one of the first things out of his mouth. It was a rainy weekend and he didn't think he'd get a golf game in the next day...:heheh:

That's his thing.

His job is ideal for a golf nut. He tours all over the world so gets to play a wide variety of the most famous courses on every continent. And he probably doesn't even have to pay. He probably has a standing invitation to come by to every one of the most exclusive courses just so the president of the club can get pictures of Alice playing on their own course.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Here's a couple cool cuts from Goes To Hell

Watch this whole thing! Pretty shocking! They don't make television or guys like him anymore!

What if Alice actually did flip out and decided to assault that audience member? Then the crowd would've just being going "Wooo yay!" and cheering him on. I love how certain parts of his show are blurred right into reality so that you sometimes aren't even sure if it was planned or not.

rtbuck

Reaction score

And you only got 92?! I remember what a chore getting 1500 words down on paper seemed to be when I was going to school. Either you didn't reference all your sources properly or the teacher was a hard marker.

Evidently a key to Alice's success in overcoming his alcohol addiction is that he gets up at 7:00 AM at least 300 days per year to play 36 holes of golf! He has in effect substituted a different less damaging addiction for the boozing.

I think the teacher was against the subject seeing as I went to a Catholic High School because I did reference everything.

That is a great book!!!!

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score

It's funny to think of Alice Cooper as a golfer lol. Seems like the opposite of what you'd expect out of him

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score

I feel totally justified in naming this the most impressive piece of musical literature I've seen on a forum. Ever. Ever, ever.

I love Alice.

I haven't yet started to collect his records (due to my sickening economic slump) but the man is amazing. Who else could possibly open up a song with "you look like you'd fit in the trunk of my car!"? (Which just .. makes me laugh, sadistically, every time.) Or write a song about necrophilia (something that I joke about so much that people will eventually start thinking I'm serious)?

Anytime I've ever seen him on TV actually speaking about something, deeply, I've always been impressed. I love the way he articulates. Anyone with the immense pleasure of having a conversation with him undoubtedly walks away spellbound.

That, and he's a total fox.

(This photo is age old, but it's my favourite. And there is indeed a damned good reason that I come with a "lock up your daddies" disclaimer.)

Alice+Cooper.jpg

Aaaand another.

Alice+Cooper.jpg

He's one of very select few musicians I wish will live forever, and ever. Zombie Alice would be awesome.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online