Your favourite.

• Ah! Leah!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Cars

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Both of these ar TERRIFIC tunes...the overdubbed "oh's" in Ah -Leah would win the vote alone...but I have to go with CARS...the video itself still intrigues me and the hypnotic keyboard riff is still as catchy as ever.

Gary had a very unique vocal on this song as well...the same as the rest of this album...but it just fits this song SOOO perfect. Very cool track and loved it since I was a kid.

:grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
No question, two great tunes. Whatever happened to these two guys? Really I don't want to know. j/k

Ah! Leah!

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
I can't vote against Pittsburgh legend Donnie Iris. :grinthumb

Ah Leah is still in heavy rotation on Classic Rock stations in this area. Pittsburgh is only about 60 miles away and Donnie was just in Salem at a local bar doing some meet and greet and autograph signing. A nicer guy you'll never meet.

runtfan

Reaction score
Both are excellent singles from my high school years. Love both of them - going with Donnie, this time anyway.

Rocker440

Reaction score
Both are cool, excellent songs, imo! I'm voting for Ah! Leah! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I can't vote against Pittsburgh legend Donnie Iris. :grinthumb

Ah Leah is still in heavy rotation on Classic Rock stations in this area. Pittsburgh is only about 60 miles away and Donnie was just in Salem at a local bar doing some meet and greet and autograph signing. A nicer guy you'll never meet.

You met him?? Very cool!!! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online