Aerosmith "Tough Love:Best Of Ballads"

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Aerosmith doing their darned best to keep up with the Kiss, Motley Crue and Poison deluge of useless greatest hits albums.

Gotta love em.
Not to disagree with you, because each of those bands has a bunch of greatest hits albums, but everyone seems to forget about some of the bigger names in rock

Rolling Stones:
29 studio albums
10 live albums
31 compilations, not including the 3 box sets they have.

Jimi Hendrix:
3 studio albums
2 live albums
2 compilations

Posthumous... 29 compilations

Beatles:
57 compilations

The Who:
11 studio albums
10 live albums
21 compilations

So, while everyone rips on Aerosmith (9 compilations), Kiss (13 compilations), Poison (4 compilations), ya'll need to take a look at where this whole "greatest hits" after "greatest hits" after "best ofs" really started and who is FAR more guilty of it.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Not to disagree with you, because each of those bands has a bunch of greatest hits albums, but everyone seems to forget about some of the bigger names in rock

Rolling Stones:
29 studio albums
10 live albums
31 compilations, not including the 3 box sets they have.

Jimi Hendrix:
3 studio albums
2 live albums
2 compilations

Posthumous... 29 compilations

Beatles:
57 compilations

The Who:
11 studio albums
10 live albums
21 compilations

So, while everyone rips on Aerosmith (9 compilations), Kiss (13 compilations), Poison (4 compilations), ya'll need to take a look at where this whole "greatest hits" after "greatest hits" after "best ofs" really started and who is FAR more guilty of it.

What can I say? You got me :D

I'll let you know when I am back from the learning tree :grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
What can I say? You got me :D

I'll let you know when I am back from the learning tree :grinthumb
Naw man, it's not you that my reply was directed at, but rather the entire site. There have been plenty of people that have made similar comments, including myself probably.

I just wanted to point out that there are some pretty big heavy hitters out there that have a lot more compilations albums than studios

:cheers2

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Naw man, it's not you that my reply was directed at, but rather the entire site. There have been plenty of people that have made similar comments, including myself probably.

I just wanted to point out that there are some pretty big heavy hitters out there that have a lot more compilations albums than studios

:cheers2

By pointing that out, that makes you a "heavy hitter", too.

Get it? :oyea:

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I've hit my share of home runs, I'll admit it. ;)

In turn, I have been "home runned" many a time by some of the heaviest hitters on some of the finest forums in the world :oyea:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online