adrenaline-mob-adrenaline-mob(ep)-20110805062336.jpg
adrenaline-mob1.jpg

Adrenaline Mob Official Website

Discography:

Adrenaline Mob (EP) (2011)
Omertà (2012)
Men of Honor (2014)
We The People (2017)

Wait! :wtf: What the bloody **** is Sooty doing posting a Metal supergroup? :omg: Well **** ya'll, I like these guys! :heheh: This Metal supergroup of Russell Allen (Symphony X), Mike Orlando (Solo, Zakk Wylde), Mike Portnoy (Dream Theatre), Paul DiLeo (Fozzy) and Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo/Fozzy) are like the same suggest, balls to the wall adrenaline! I checked them out using the I-Tunes new release list then listened on Spotify! I instantly listened to Come Undone first as I had an inkling it may be a cover of that Duran Duran song. It was and I ****ing loved it! The main vocalist is awesome and fits a lot of styles from singing in a Disturbed style to a more melodic Shinedown/Alter Bridge style with great range. Makes me interested in Symphony X as I've only heard "of" them prior! The guitars are crazy awesome as well! Here's the Duran Duran cover first:

Come Undone
(Love the females vocals as well)

They all come from this album. Here's the album and my favorite tracks thus far:

Omerta
safe_image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Adrenaline Mob

Holy crap Sooty...are you off your meds??

:oyea:

I have all of Symphony X's albums Sooty...Russell is a fantastic vocalist.

I'll have to get hold of this album, I think Cosmic mentioned it somewhere ages ago but my memory is starting to go I'm afraid...:peek

Sooty loose in the metal section...if it wasn't so early I Might open a beer and toast your health.:hab:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Not the first time by the way! If you kept following my 2011 list there'd be a handful of Metal/Hard artist in there as well! ;)

I know you aren't a song guy so you may have not sampled the tracks but keep me updated if you hear the full album. :cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I've lost track of almost everything in here Sooty...including your latest Homage to 2011...:peek

I will just Get this album, the quality of the people involved is enough to take it on faith alone.:D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

^^I've lost track of almost everything in here Sooty...including your latest Homage to 2011...:peek

I will just Get this album, the quality of the people involved is enough to take it on faith alone.:D

I'm picking on you LG. It's what we do! :D I'm glad I can influence you in some way to buy any music! :cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

A little surprised to see you post a metal thread, Soots. I'm listening to the Come Undone cover now, and actually that's one of my favorite songs. It's pretty kickin'! You always give me some good covers to listen to. :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

A little surprised to see you post a metal thread, Soots. I'm listening to the Come Undone cover now, and actually that's one of my favorite songs. It's pretty kickin'! You always give me some good covers to listen to. :D

It's a great way to sink into a band to have something familiar first! I'm glad I got you into a metal band for something different Jen. :)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Loving Come Undone especially the female vocals. Good to hear Portnoys drumming again at least he is off doing some good projects. I may just have to check this album out when it is released. A nice recommendation from Soots. :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Loving Come Undone especially the female vocals. Good to hear Portnoys drumming again at least he is off doing some good projects. I may just have to check this album out when it is released. A nice recommendation from Soots. :D

Thanks! The female vocalist is the lead singer from Halestorm! I never caught onto any Halestorm tracks but after that track I looked up some covers she did with Halestorm recently and she was awesome. If anyone makes a thread for Halestorm I will definitely bump it with those great covers! :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I do like the rest of this!! I like the cover that you had shown me before!

Very cool stuff..and Allen and Portnoy in the same band??

Well that's just!! :pullhair:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online