Account Deletion

APageMark

Reaction score
So, I return from Espania to see that I've got messages saying " posts deleted - no politics"...
It really isn't worth continuing with this nonsense, I gave it my best shot by returning a while back... but being hampered by this vile woke N.A.Z.I regime... simply is laughable on a site that thrives on expression about a medium that thrives... on expression... I'M OUT.
I don’t suppose we could dissuade you?

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
So, I return from Espania to see that I've got messages saying " posts deleted - no politics"...
It really isn't worth continuing with this nonsense, I gave it my best shot by returning a while back... but being hampered by this vile woke N.A.Z.I regime... simply is laughable on a site that thrives on expression about a medium that thrives... on expression... I'M OUT.
Don't let 'em get to you Ian. The other members enjoy having you here and that's all that matters.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry you feel that way but the rule is no politics allowed on this forum. Not in any capacity because of the controversial nature and the fact politics leads to arguments a lot.
That's been a rule since I actually came to this forum in 2010. I get that people don't like it but I'm just enforcing that rule.

Last edited:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
A once magical place has been reduced to 70-IQ word and forum games

Nice job, insulting everyone's intelligence on your profanity laced way out the door.

Very classy.

Not the most attention seeking exit I've ever seen, but there are some very nice elements.

The being ghosted and ignored thing plays nicely into the 'I'm the victim, here' you're looking for.

Some of your phrases are a bit much, though:

death throes
A once magical place
instilling false hope
dwindling remnants of this site
Such a sad shame to see this place soon die

Wow. Drama much?

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice job, insulting everyone's intelligence on your profanity laced way out the door.

Very classy.

Not the most attention seeking exit I've ever seen, but there are some very nice elements.

The being ghosted and ignored thing plays nicely into the 'I'm the victim, here' you're looking for.

Some of your phrases are a bit much, though:

death throes
A once magical place
instilling false hope
dwindling remnants of this site
Such a sad shame to see this place soon die

Wow. Drama much?
I agree. One of the most classless posts I've seen on here in some time. Way to potentially prevent anyone else even wanting to sign up and post. Ill be removing that post too because of it's inflammatory nature. If people have issues they can express them but do so without snark or passive aggression and especially without insulting other members.

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
Good Point.

Been drifting around the Forum and It is Nothing like Face Book.
Unique and 1 of a Kind.

People still Utilize the Forum in Spite of a need to network at the Usual level.

Hang In There!

APageMark

Reaction score
J
hepcat? was Foxhound, not Telecat. I think, wasn't around then. :)
Foxhound/Hepcat. Ugh. Yeah, Telecat was a cool dude. At one point it was he and I in the music games forum. A long time ago.

How’ve ya been, Jake? I was back for a bit then got locked out. Magic went trolling in the abyss and found me again.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online