Account Deletion

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Shame EZ... I never seen you put a foot wrong. Being just about the biggest Hendrix fan alive... it can't be rasicm... maybe you mentioned the old "jaberooney".... strictly verboten in zese times!
Perhaps the gaffer will flick a switch?.. keep on sticking it to the man.
Peace Out- ian.

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
Shame EZ... I never seen you put a foot wrong. Being just about the biggest Hendrix fan alive... it can't be rasicm... maybe you mentioned the old "jaberooney".... strictly verboten in zese times!
Perhaps the gaffer will flick a switch?.. keep on sticking it to the man.
Peace Out- ian.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
@E-Z , your account has not been terminated or banned. In fact, I can't seem to find any issue with your account. Are you still having problems posting?

For the record, I/we rarely ban anyone - especially long time members. It would have to be something really serious and even in that case, you'd surely get a warning first.

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If he was banned he would not be able to create another account due to his IP address would be banned too.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I once saw someone wipe all their posts clean of nothing including the Topic by reducing it to a single dot!

Now I miss them and their online Emulator! :(

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I don't have anything useful to add to this thread.

I just wanted to be part of it.

It's the most interesting thing I've read in weeks. LOL.

E-Z

Reaction score
Apologies to SDM and others after wrongly assuming that my account had been discontinued. Apparently the problem appeared to be with my 'works P.C.' that wasn't allowing me to post on the forum for some reason?. That doesn't really solve my problem of posting on this forum because I don't have a home P.C. and the local I.T. cafe that I am posting from now is moving locations at the end of next week so that doesn't leave me with any options unless the I.T. cafe isn't moving to far away.

Never mind my account is still active so I can still occasionally post on the forum.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Apologies to SDM and others after wrongly assuming that my account had been discontinued. Apparently the problem appeared to be with my 'works P.C.' that wasn't allowing me to post on the forum for some reason?. That doesn't really solve my problem of posting on this forum because I don't have a home P.C. and the local I.T. cafe that I am posting from now is moving locations at the end of next week so that doesn't leave me with any options unless the I.T. cafe isn't moving to far away.

Never mind my account is still active so I can still occasionally post on the forum.
I had a works one once that would block forums and stuff on the net. You got a phone with the net on it?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online