AC/DC (Official Thread)

itsjim

Member of Rock legend
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out I love ACDC I have seen them at Donnington - Back in Black tour and in Italy on the Black Ice tour and I love them to bits but I am a massive Thin Lizzy fan and we are trying to track some footage down!

7/4/79 Oakland show was recorded and a DVD is out there but my question is does anyone know if the other band on the set was recorded - one Thin Lizzy or were there any other recordings from the 79 tour that exist and may have some footage of Lizzy on it??????

Okay I will retreat back into my hole :peek and I hope you will forgive this intrusion.

Jim

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love the Atlantic Studios Live album that came with Bonfire. Surprised that one never got mentions. Pity youtube views of their songs are so minimal. Time to change that. I loved The Jack.

Dog Eat Dog also was good in this.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I have to pull the Bonfire box set back out again soon...some real gems in there!! Good posts Riff!!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also should pull out the Live in Paris disc too with that Bonfire set. A very good live album. Let There Be Rock just works no matter what set, it is a must for every set list.

Hell Aint A Bad Place To Be is another song I prefer live. :)

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
Rockin' out to a vinyl LP of Highway To Hell I found a couple days ago. Average condition but I couldnt resist, I love the sound of vinyl.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Found an extended version of Who Made Who, I kinda prefer this to the original one they put on the CD.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, glad I found that one. I should download it from youtube and replace the album version with it. :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online