AC/DC Monopoly game

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Being just a tad bit of an Ac/dc freak.
(understatement)
I could see myself getting this, I love playing Monopoly, have never lost to my best mate, won 10, drawn 1, lost 0. The draw was the first game.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah I got to break out the board games again. You know they are fun and make for a relaxing evening. :grinthumb

Before all the playstation and X-box , facebook and I-pads...we really did have fun playing board games.

You young whipper snappers. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Great stuff Feldy, thanks for taking the time to take the pictures.

Those pieces are Way better than ours, and I would love to see a proper photo of the game board, I am quite familiar with a lot of Australian geography and history.

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Great stuff Feldy, thanks for taking the time to take the pictures.

Those pieces are Way better than ours, and I would love to see a proper photo of the game board, I am quite familiar with a lot of Australian geography and history.

My phone wouldn't allow for a legible photo of the board, but fortunately that picture at least exists in the first page of a Google search so I'll post it here.

AustB.gif

A few differences in that board to the one I've got

1. The Australian flag is not present on mine.
2. The Community Chest symbol is more detailed on mine (obviously this is an earlier edition in the picture).
3. Symbols for Perth Station, Telecoms Australia and Australia Post updated.
4. For some reason, my board has reverted to the more common, yet technically incorrect (in Australia) spelling of "Jail" rather than "Gaol".

But yeah, other than that, it's the same. This board probably didn't come with a Koala though, according to my box that piece was brand new with that edition. :heheh:

Come to think of it, this could be a graphical reinterpretation of the board, made my some kid with Paint for all I know.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Looks great to me...thanks for posting the board Feldy.:hab:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
It's all so much confusing, why all English countries are not using the same slang/language? :wtf:
:heheh:

Thanks for explanation, Feldy.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
American English has changed a lot of old English words, in Canada we still spell quite a few differently from them, but Gaol here is Jail as well.

Back in the day the Americans deliberately wanted to get away from everything British, for obvious reasons.:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online