37 Bands One Image

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Gah, this game cheats! There's a bloody great big tyrannosaurus rex in the picture but it won't accept T-Rex as a band. Ok, I thought, I'll try Dinosaur Jr - but it won't take that either :mad And there's a camel in the pic so I input Camel, same with the UFO, (A) Flock of Seagulls and The Turtles and... nope... not accepted :pullhair:

Anyway I got 19 too :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You got way further than I did, I opened the page took one look and that was enough for me Tray.:heheh:

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah I only got 14 but Camel, and A flock of seagulls worked for me. Blatantly Guns n' roses in the pic but it wouldn't let me put that in.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Gah, this game cheats! There's a bloody great big tyrannosaurus rex in the picture but it won't accept T-Rex as a band. Ok, I thought, I'll try Dinosaur Jr - but it won't take that either :mad And there's a camel in the pic so I input Camel, same with the UFO, (A) Flock of Seagulls and The Turtles and... nope... not accepted :pullhair:

It did accept Camel on mine as well as A Flock Of Seagulls. It's not UFO, it's Starship :D
I got 21/37.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online