2015 Releases in Metal and Rock

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
So ...there are a few things I'm already getting geared up for in next few up coming months.

First and foremost on the excitement richter scale :

ENSLAVED - In Time ...scheduled for a March 6th release...the kings of progressive Black Metal.
Enslaved-In-Times-620x620.jpg

MANILLA ROAD - The Blessed Curse ...February 13th..can't wait to get my greedy paws on it
Epic Heavy Metal llegends
manilla%2Broad%2B-%2BThe%2BBlessed%2BCurse.jpg

MELECHESH - Enki ....February 27th...awesome blackened death with touches of mid eastern folk with Sumerian Mythology ( before Behemoth ) as their lyrical theme. Killer stuff.
melecheshenkicover_638.jpg

UFO - A Conspiracy of Stars...February 20th...hard rockers from the 70s..and another blind buy for me.
UFO-AConspiracyOfStars.jpg

Last edited:

Vader

Reaction score
Another of my anticipated releases is the two part Pre-dating God by SATAN'S HOST which features Harry "Tyrant" Conklin of Jag Panzer fame on vocals. 2011's ByThe Hands of God was amazing !!!

satans_host-pre-dating_god-600x600.jpg

SATAN'S HOST- Pre-dating God part 1. Pre-dating God part 2 will look the same but red instead of green. Part 1 will be released January 20th.

Pappy

Reaction score
New Nightwish and Kamelot in March. I shall be happy in the month of March.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
^ So am I. 2014 was more prolific for symphonic metal releases, but I'll take what I can get.

Draconian has a new album coming out soon, with their new female vocalist.

Vader

Reaction score
venom-from-the-very-depths.jpg

Another one of the albums I'm looking forward to... VENOM- From The Very Depths. I know that Venom seems to have fallen out of favor for along time now but I continue to enjoy them in fact Fallen Angels is one my favorites from 2011. Slated for January 27th.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Venom cover looks beastly. Love that. Only hope the album will be as good. Lots of people hated Fallen Angels and I don't get why because it was a good album.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online