2013 CRF Hall of Fame. Inductions! The end is here.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Compliments to Mr. JTRichey for seeing this massive undertaking through to the end. :cheers2

Bachman Turner Overdrive (2nd nomination)
Gerry Rafferty
Golden Earring (2nd nomination)
Joe Walsh (solo)
Small Faces/Faces (2nd nomination)
Traffic
Van Morrison (solo) (5th nomination)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You are one of the few people I've ever seen complete a project of this scale period in over 8 years of posting/running music forums. Most simply run out of gas or don't realize the amount of work involved and simply stop without a word.

:grinthumb

Cannons Ahoy

The Great Pretender
Reaction score
Buffalo Springfield
Curtis Mayfield
Eddie Cochran
Golden Earring
Van Morrison
Small Faces
Bachman Turner Overdrive

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
You cannot always keep things going with hard work alone, if you don't get support.

There is one thing beyond any doubt I've learned over the years being involved in Music Forums generally and that is most people are lazy...and have a short attention span. I include myself in that category at times, which is why I don't get involved with massive undertakings combined with helping run the forum which does take time.

On top of that you never can tell what thread will fly and become popular, or conversely fade into the ether relatively quickly no matter how much or how little effort the author puts into it.

Life in the forum universe.

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Janis Joplin (& Big Brother & The Holding Company)
Joe Walsh (solo)
Van Morrison
Small Faces/Faces
Traffic
Buffalo Springfield
INXS

jtrichey13

Hall of Fame Guru
Reaction score
You cannot always keep things going with hard work alone, if you don't get support.

Agree, and I hope I have always made it quite clear that I have appreciated anyone's and everyone's support. I have always tried to thank voters and welcome new voters.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online