10 years

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
10+Years.png

10 years is an alternative/rock band with a sound similar to Breaking Benjamin, Tool, and Chevelle. Frontman Mike Underdown AKA Maynard Jr, has pipes and energy that is impressive. Any tool fan will enjoy this band since Tool likes to wait every 5 years or so to put out new material. Here is the video for there hit song "Wasteland"

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I've heard 10 Years but only the album "The Autumn Effect" that "Wasteland" is off of. This is another pretty good song of all that album, "Waking Up";

[GROOVESHARK]24449504[/GROOVESHARK]

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I missed this thread but found it in the index! Thanks Nololob! :grinthumb

So I agree with the OP that the vocalist is practically a replica of James Maynard Keenan but I think these guys are more like A Perfect Circle who I prefer anyway. This is one of those bands that don't break the mold but they have and maintain a great melodic sound that not just every band can. When these guys are on they are tight. I own all their albums and besides Wasteland which is great I enjoy these as well!

Proud of You

Shoot It Out

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Really like the sound of these guys and Wasteland and Waking Up really grab me, I will have to pick up some of their gear at some point :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online

No members online now.