☆The Plenty Of 1970☆

Nai Noswad

Reaction score

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Not sure if I put this up before, I went to see it at the Co-Op Arts Theatre as a nipper, when it was first out...
Grab a brew, the clothes, Music, cars all nostalgia.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
House of Dark Shadows (1970)

trailer

full movie rated PG. More 1970 trivia..PG rating was created in 1970.

I use to watch the Dark Shadows TV series which came on TV before my mom got home from work. I wasn’t suppose to watch that scary stuff! I love these cheesy old scary shows.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Two jagger movies in 1970
Performance (held back since 1968)
and this, which I've always thought dreadful.
Marianne Faithful Had Just lost micks baby and took an overdose (he still went to Australia)
Eagle Eyed stones fans might see a wound on Jaggers hand in early shots for Sticky Fingers Press packs(?)... Obtained when a blank firing colt exploded on the Ned Kelly set.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Something made me remember hearing a short series of these on my parents’ AM radio when I was a kid:

In the 50’s one was done in similar style about flying saucers and to continue the tradition, in the 70’s there was one with Jaws and one with King Kong.

Last edited:

E-Z

Reaction score
I always liked Cactus going back about 40 years ago when I first came across them on a live album of the 1970 Isle of Wight festival playing on a couple of live tracks on the album and about 6 months ago I bought a cd box set of all there studio albums and some previously unreleased live recordings from the early 1970s.
With regards to BBA that's BECK, BOGGERT & APPICE I recently bought the x4 cds 'live box set' featuring the rare Japanese double-live album from 1973 which I originally bought as a 'mint' double-vinyl album on Japanese import back in 1988 but subseqently sold it like a fool and the entire Rainbow' gig from the Finsbury Park Rainbow in north London in early 1974 shortly before BBA broke up.

10/10 "This time I WON'T BE SELLING IT!!."

BeatleMatt

Reaction score

When I was a kid, when you had a football in your hand you thought you were playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers or when you were on your dirt bike you were Evel Knievel.
I need to go to his museum with my son sometime.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online