☆The Plenty Of 1970☆

E-Z

Reaction score
Possibly the greatest ever 1970s 45 rpm single that was released was BTOs Ain't Seen Nothing Yet in the first half of 1974. I remember the song well back in 1974 and since last Friday I have played it upwards of 500 times over and over and over again and love every second of it!!. ;)

Randy Bachmann explained that the song was just a 'warm up song' when the band was in the studio before they got down to actually recording anything and one day there manager heard it and said that song will go top 10 so put it on the Not Fragile album and release it as a single it's a guaranteed smash!!!. :nana:

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
*your'e a naughty boy Rory*(lol)
But hey... censorship and restriction don't belong with music.
This is 1970 and released and recorded hot on the heels of Argents 1969 original.
Great album and I just got a CD copy of 'Naturally'
Three Dog Night - Liar.

E-Z

Reaction score
*your'e a naughty boy Rory*(lol)
But hey... censorship and restriction don't belong with music.
This is 1970 and released and recorded hot on the heels of Argents 1969 original.
Great album and I just got a CD copy of 'Naturally'
Three Dog Night - Liar.
Three Dog Night did they only ever do covers of other bands and artists hit songs??, :confused:

I remember them in the UK singles charts back in 1970 with Mama Told Me Not To Come I think it was?.

E-Z

Reaction score
Currently all I am listening to is NAZARETH the Scottish 4-piece that hit big mainly during the 1970s although they formed back in 1965 under a different name but by 1969-70 they changed there name to NAZARETH although they are still around today but only Pete Agnew the bass player is an original founding member of the band because the other three original founding members of the band in Dan McCafferty vocals, Manny Charlton guitar and Darrell Sweet drums have all since passed away. Favourite NAZARETH albums are Razamanaz 1973, Loud 'n' Proud 1973, Rampant 1974, Hair Of The Dog 1975, Close Enough For Rock 'n' Roll 1976, Expect No Mercy 1977 and No Mean City 1978 and the others that I haven't mentioned are all worth a listen to as well.

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I recall The Nice split this year... maybe ELP were on the cards already?
Some songs seemed to catch the ecclesiastical ear of my persecuters disguised as nuns.... this being one from the year 1970.
Teach The Children.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online