☆Axeplayers We Like☆

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Eric Clapton, Brian May, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck and Pete Townshend are all great, but my real hero of the electric guitar is the man who made them all pick up that instrument - Hank Marvin. He’s not just a Fender Strat man though - nowadays he plays gypsy jazz on acoustic guitar with his own group based in Perth, Australia. He pays homage to Django Reinhardt, another of my heroes. Les Paul was a genius too, both as player and inventor.
He's in the frame Gibraltar....some bass players needed too.

E-Z

Reaction score
Many electric guitar pickers that I like are those that I can identify with sometimes on different days of the week?.

"I like my own band Rose Tattoo we play greasy biker metal to the inmates of prisons in Australia."

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Described as Britains most versatile sessions man, worked with Jack Bruce, Bryan Ferry, Alan Parsons, Mike Batt and Paul McCartney...to name but a few.
Always in leathers and swinging that flying V...a truly great and often overlooked axeman- but those in the know...know:
...Chris Spedding.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Keef, Mr.Unhealth, The Human Riff...title him what you will, Keith Richards chalked his name up on the board yonkers ago...sometimes it's ' what he leaves out' that makes a record. Not known for huge breaks or solo's but prefers weaving between lead and rhythm - often people like Dylan have criticised his playing...with the Dartford retort " yeah but that ****** can't do what i do"
Deffo an Axeman i like:
Little T&A.

Happy.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online