Zoe Badwi (Official Thread)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Zoë Badwi is a dance-pop music singer from Melbourne, Australia. Her music is fun and played a lot in the dance clubs where I escape to after a hard week of grafting :grinthumb

http://www.zoebadwi.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoë_Badwi

Release Me

Free fallin' ....... which is fimed on a CityRail train which I ride every day to and from work :heheh:

Accidents Happen (filmed in Kings Cross, Sydney)

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
Re: Zoe Badwi

Sunny! I didn't know the "Free Fallin" song was written by her! She is amazing! I love that song! And also her other 2 songs, I have never heard them before but I enjoyed them just as much as the first! It was great! :grinthumb Btw...Kings Cross is so awesome! Beats Adelaide's night club strip any old day! :heheh:

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

^^^^^^^

:heheh: My favourite clubs in the Cross are Candy's Aparment and The Bank :grinthumb

^^ I don't think I've been to them :D My friends took me some place else! One thing I found funny is that the secuirty gaurds try and invite you in to the strip club places :heheh: they do that here!

Sunny

Reaction score

^^^^ The cross is the best place to people watch - my, oh, my - the things I could tell you :heheh:

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

^^^ lol I bet you have heaps of stories! I'd love to come up to Sydney again! It's a great place! But it's so HHUUGGGGEEE!

Sunny

Reaction score

^^^^ Yes, it is as huge city - very spread out but the actual city centre isn't as big as Mebourne's. Do you think so too? I really like Melbourne :D

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

^^^ Yeah I'd agree with you their! There is only a small section of Sydney which is great for shopping! Where as Melbourne it's everywhere! Melbourne is great! I like Sydney for the sight seeing and the beaches! and I love Melbourne for the shopping!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online