Your favorite Live Show You Have Attended

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Bucky you could put out a book of your concert experiences :grinthumb

Some of my favorite shows that were a BLAST to attend (some multiple times) would be KISS , Trans Siberian Orchestra , Ozzy/ Black Sabbath, Roger Daltry, NightWish,Kamelot,Edguy,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden, Paul McCartney,Ringo Starr ,Alice Cooper,Cheap Trick,Elton John

Many More...:cheers:

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
Heyheyhey too many people in here are cheating! :heheh:

Most of us on here have probably been to 100s of shows but I do believe the question is 'your ONE favourite show'?!?? Listing a bunch of shows you've been at is, well, yeah... y'know... cheating!

The one show where everything came together and you felt like you'd come upon the Holy Grail of Rawk.... that's what I'd personally like to hear about anyways.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Most of us on here have probably been to 100s of shows but I do believe the question is 'your ONE favourite show'?!?? Listing a bunch of shows you've been at is, well, yeah... y'know... cheating!

The one show where everything came together and you felt like you'd come upon the Holy Grail of Rawk.... that's what I'd personally like to hear about anyways.

:heheh: I didn't look at it that way but I guess I am cheating...

Hmmm....one band from all my shows where I'm dropped jawed all night?

TSO :grinthumb

rtbuck

Reaction score

Alright,Flip in that case I'll go with my instinct on the first paragraph of my post & go with Kiss January 25, 1978!! Those other shows I mentioned were just soooooo close to the top I felt they needed to be mentioned!!

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
Alright,Flip in that case I'll go with my instinct on the first paragraph of my post & go with Kiss January 25, 1978!! Those other shows I mentioned were just soooooo close to the top I felt they needed to be mentioned!!

I know what you mean! I've been to a lot of shows and at some point I should write some of them down I guess...

I always thought I'd never be able to name just ONE show as my favourite - until that fateful summer's night in June 1996... many, many shows have been great, awesome and religious but that one night it was like me and The Horse met in the same place at the same time and clicked. May sound funny to some but those who know what I'm talking about will, well, know what I mean :heheh:

Then there's all the club shows and stuff.... sheesh, those are always special too. And everything inbetween :bonk::bonk:

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Bucky!

I'm also going to add a full review I wrote at the time of a wild show I seen in 2006:

Little Steven’s Underground Garage Tour featuring : the NY Dolls,the Supersuckers,the Chesterfield Kings,the Charms,& the NY Vaults at the Town Ballroom Buffalo,NY 11/18/06

Oh man, I wish I'd seen that show!

:bow:

rockgoddess1968

Reaction score
My favourite gigs that I've attended would have to be my very first Metallica gig in 1986, Pink Floyd at Earls Court in 1994 just amazing!!! And probably top of my list Metallica's Death Magnetic launch gig at the 02 in sept '08. Met loads of new friends, spent the whole show on the rail and it only cost a fiver!!!

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
If listing is cheating then I have to go with Page and Plant because the crowd response was the best I have ever heard and I have never seen a show like it.
They had The Black Crowes as guests. They put on a blinder as well.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online