You Tube Message~ Updating..

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Well they been pestering me for yonks..i keep giving the 'Skip Trial' button some Bruce Lee moves.
Hate it when a video can't be viewed here.
Gonna embed a fake history of Susan Boyle and handicraft vids.

Roxi

Reaction score
Every other day there's an email from some Internet-based outfit with a new Terms of Service or Privacy Policy. Thank you for covering your asses in legal terms; now GTFO of my Inbox!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
So woke up this morning to a NEW you tube. I have the basic free channel, and have noticed the past few day's things on there are changing.
But today took the cake!! My channel now is full of a never ending amount of political, rascist, derogatory shit that I'm not interested in.
Before you could just go to the right and click a big X to get rid of a line of stuff they thought you would be interested in. NOW you have to click each video and click the not interested drop down. And they load your home page up with the same shit even if you do that!!
So you tube is stirring the hatred pot! Here in the states it's getting real bad with all the crap coming out of the media, and it seems you tube joined in the battle.
It's now mostly click bait shit that drowns out anything good to watch.. WOW!!
Ranting here for sure..
You can now learn how to hate white people or anybody else for that matter with just a click on a video about it..

You tube.....YOU!! :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

suzannemg1234

Reaction score
Same here. I'm just tired of it all. I could go on and on but probably should save it for another place and time.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online