Wow.

Rissa

Moving in Stereo
Reaction score
Yay, another n00b for everyone. How fun.

Though, part of me doesn't feel so new to this place. It looks familiar, and the name sounds familiar too. I think I was once registered on a forum very similar to this one under a completely different name. However, that was when I was much younger; if anyone would like to speculate on my presence during that time, I'll offer the username I recall.

But I do digress; I suppose I should get down to it and introduce myself.

I'm Rissa, age 16 (I'll be seventeen in August) from a little tiny city in Northwestern Minnesota. I enjoy reading, writing, and listening to music almost 24/7. I listen to music from the 1950s to late 1980s and nothing else, really. I adore classic rock; furthermore, I have the hots for nostalgia.

I also like silent films, classic movies, classic TV, and basically retro everything.

I'm in love with someone 1,077 miles away. And he means the world to me. We talked on the phone for the umpteenth time this afternoon, actually. I refer to him as my 'darling', and will probably mention him a million times. Just a heads up, as I've been told it gets kind of sickening after awhile.

My favourite bands/solo artists : The Cars, The Beatles, Buddy Holly, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Pat Benatar, The Velvet Underground, John Lennon, Genesis, U2, etc. I probably have a million 'favourites', but those are the ones that get the most time on my stereo.

You can either welcome or flame me; I'm still really digging the existence of this place. <3

Rissa

Moving in Stereo
Reaction score
Thank youuuu. <3

Aw, no big deal. My mother lets me use her cell phone when the weekend and after-hours minutes are free. :)

stardust

Reaction score
welcome rissa. I'm more of a noob then you are! :)

Rissa

Moving in Stereo
Reaction score
Yay, haha. I suppose the new ones ought to stick together. =p

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
that avatar is adorable, in a truly twisted sort of way.
good to see you, I hope you can make 80 or 90 posts in the next couple days.
welcome aboard!

Rissa

Moving in Stereo
Reaction score
Hehe. Thank you. It was an odd idea I had one night; it actually went something like :

Those Devo caps sure are cute.

And so I basically managed (with my less-than-average Microsoft Paint skills) to put one on a kitten. I thought it was precious; it's still one of my favourite creations to this day. Haha.

And thank you for the welcome. <3

Rissa

Moving in Stereo
Reaction score
Thank you. <3

And what a lovely avatar. I can't tell from here, but is that Bob Dylan?

God, he used to be a little fox. Haha.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online