Worst Album Cover

symph

Wham bam boom man!
Reaction score
I think the White Album really made a great statement. The biggest band in the world is putting out an anxiously awaited new album, and it's completely white with barely even the band's name legible on it. I think the idea was perfect.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I agree with Symph I have the Gatefold vinyl album and the raised lettering is legible when you look at it at the right angle, so it's fine with me.

CP/M, I am not talking about the cover selling it for you, but just on artistic merits it is one of the bottom feeders for sure in this category. I could put ink on my cat's feet and let her run around on a canvas and it would be a better cover than that...:lmao:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Lord Grendel wrote:

I agree with Symph I have the Gatefold vinyl album and the raised lettering is legible when you look at it at the right angle, so it's fine with me.

It's still a dull boring cover to me cause I don't obviously have that Vinyl Album, the only useful thing you can do with it is produce clear white paper with the Beatles logo on it! :tongue:

CP/M, I am not talking about the cover selling it for you, but just on artistic merits it is one of the bottom feeders for sure in this category. I could put ink on my cat's feet and let her run around on a canvas and it would be a better cover than that...:lmao:

I'm not sure the person who designed those animated movie sequences for those movie reels would agree with you on that! :D

F

FoxyPage

^ Yep. I believe that album I posted is the only one he ever made, thank goodness.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
C/PM User said:
It's still a dull boring cover to me cause I don't obviously have that Vinyl Album, the only useful thing you can do with it is produce clear white paper with the Beatles logo on it!

I agree! The Beatles' White album's cover is boring.

:drums:

I wonder if the Jennifer Lopez album cover is deliberately intended to picture a woman's internal sexual organs? If so, it's pretty cleverly done.

Better her face on the album cover than her ass anyway.

:D

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
prince-prince.jpg

boned.jpg

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
born-in-the-usa.jpg

Might have worked in 1984, butt these days it's just a sad reminder of what people were thinking in 1984! :(

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online