Who Does This Music Over The Video?

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
This has been bugging me for a few years now. I found this video at Youtube while researching Italy in WW2 for my nephew. I've always wondered who does the music that is played in the background of the video. Ignore Mussolini talking at the beginning, the music starts shortly after. I've always thought it was cool sounding music. Any help would be appreciated.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^It is a good song RE, but I don't remember ever listening to it before...something the Ozark Mountain Daredevils could have pulled off among others.

Looking at that video I had to laugh, those tanks the Italians used were about the worst in the whole war, yeah even worse than the British tanks, only the Japanese tanks were comparable. If a shell even landed close to one of them, they would literally fall to pieces because they were bolted together instead of being welded. The only good thing in them was the engine and transmission. Off topic but I am a history buff myself and have a few WW II simulations I play around with.:grinthumb

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
^^Yes the Italians did make some horrible tanks. I think the Japanese might have been even worse because instead of bolts, IIRC, they were riveted!:wtf: The rivets turned into bullets when sheared off with any force.

If you are a history buff, then if you haven't seen this forum and website you're missing out somewhat. They do a nice job discussing just about any type of military history. It's where I spent most of my online time before I found this place.

Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'll check it out one of these days RE, thanks.:hab:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online