Whitesnake (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I've been giving the first six albums some real thump on the old player. I don't think Coverdale and his various band mates ever did a really bad album but for me those first half dozen are just quality.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
I love thier song HERE I GO AGAIN but not the album version. the SINGLE I used to hear on the radio!!! -- MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!

IS THIS LOVE is also good......

E-Z

Reaction score
Just bought WHITESNAKE- SLIDE IT IN x6 cds plus dvd box set which cost £55 and SLIP OF THE TONGUE x6 cds plus dvd box set which also cost £55

The 1990 Castle Donnington live gig featuring along with David Coverdale is Steve Vai, Adrian Vanenberg, Rudy Sarzo & Tommy Aldridge and is totally f**king awesome and is thankfully included in it's entirety as a cd & dvd as part of the SLIP OF THE TONGUE box set.

Last edited:

Marbles

Reaction score
Like many old farts, for me Whitesnake ceased to be of interest once the Micky Moody-Bernie Marsden-Neil Murray line-up ceased to be - although I did enjoy 1987.

I did see Bernie Marsden, not so long ago, performing a lot of the Whitesnake set from his days in the band, with Robert Hart on vocals. Took me right back to seeing the original band in 1979/80.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online