But, I really like this CD and it's remixes:

B000000OVC.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

pooldude

Older than Dirt
Reaction score
cartoon2.gif

eccentric man

Reaction score
i've actually been listening to 'astro creep 2000: songs of love, hate, and other synthetic delusions of the electric head' lately. it's the last disc they came out with and the base for most of that remix album. i quite liked them but i could never get into rob zombie's solo stuff, it was just a little too dance-ish or something.

The Rover

'Ol Timer
Reaction score
eccentric man said:
i've actually been listening to 'astro creep 2000: songs of love, hate, and other synthetic delusions of the electric head' lately. it's the last disc they came out with and the base for most of that remix album. i quite liked them but i could never get into rob zombie's solo stuff, it was just a little too dance-ish or something.

Don't you just love the re-mix of "More Human than Human" ? ? ?

eccentric man

Reaction score
i honestly can't say. i don't remember how any of the remixes go besides the one for 'blood milk and sky'. i'm pretty sure i generally prefered the album versions over the remixes though but the BMS mix was just as good.

The Rover

'Ol Timer
Reaction score
eccentric man said:
i honestly can't say. i don't remember how any of the remixes go besides the one for 'blood milk and sky'. i'm pretty sure i generally prefered the album versions over the remixes though but the BMS mix was just as good.

In the case of More Human than Human, I do prefer the re-mix. It is more powerful than the studio version, imo.

eccentric man

Reaction score
i'll have to dig out my copy of supersexy swingin sounds again one of these days and give it a whirl then hehehe

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
I liked "More Human Then Human" when it came out, it was played a lot on the radio back then....Rob's vocals were kinda scary back then.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyalDonah

Members online

No members online now.