Where is the Off Topic forum?

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Still waiting for the Off Topic area to show up for me.....nothing...I see 'Griffin' is online but so far it's not fixed but he might not even be ware of the problem
btw...I knew a 'Griffin' from another forum.

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
This certainly is a strange set of affairs... apart from 70's Guy explaining he cannot fix dr wu's problems (thank you) nothing seems to have been done. Unless dr wu is a complex technical problem??

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Yes it is...I even sent a pm to 'Griffin' and no response....either it's a really difficult problem or no one cares.
I suppose I could just post on the other threads but I would like to start ones on books, film, tv. and favorite booze.

At this point since no one seems to care....I think I"ll just start threads in the 'everything else' part of the forum and see what happens.

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Well that may be the option, as all those topics are in Cafe Society /Off Topic abyss. I thought with the age of 'inclusivity' us refugees from the other forum would be 'accommodated'.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
I want to say that Griffin just sent me a pm to help and so did JakeT.......thanks to them after all this time...apparently you must have 100 forum posts (security reasons....though I can't imagine why) to be allowed to see Off Topic areas.
so I have to post 30 more times just to see Off Topic area...really?
:(

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't remember having 100 posts
before I could post in the Classic Rock
Society.

Rules must of changed.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Well....I'll be really really mad if it doesn't fix my problem...I"m likely to go off on someone.
:bash:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online