Where is the Off Topic forum?

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
2 other members have been unable to help....how does one get in there?
It does not show up for me and even search can not find it.....what's up?

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
I've been on a lot of forums over the years...this is the worst regarding problems with joining, posting, etc.

Arkie

Reaction score
Try clicking the Forums button top left under Classic Rock Logo .

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
@dr wu Did you try to change your email? I've heard of others having similar problems when they tried to change their email.
No....the other forums work but I cannot see Off Topic or those others Nai mentioned before.
The mods don't seem to care...I sent several pm messages with no response.
There are other music forums that work correctly so I'm gone for now.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
You can't see the Classic Rock Society and CRF Archives if you are not logged in.
Yes...and thats the problem. I am logged in and it doesn't show up which is why I have been posting about it for days . Also no response from the moderator I pm'ed.
I also had a problem joining which took a week to fix and had to ask for help from another bleeding forum for gosh sake. :rolleyes:

Frands

Reaction score
Yes...and thats the problem. I am logged in and it doesn't show up which is why I have been posting about it for days . Also no response from the moderator I pm'ed.
I also had a problem joining which took a week to fix and had to ask for help from another bleeding forum for gosh sake. :rolleyes:
Maybe you should try another browser. Maybe you can get some help here. They are pretty good at solving those problems ;) :
https://www.landzdown.com/

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online