Whatever happened to Pooldude?

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
I remember he started putting together some new music and then he quit posting. The only person I ever encountered who saw Deep Purple MK I :grinthumb . Dude lived it and was real. I enjoyed his rock and roll acumen.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
i dunno. he disappeared long before the troll infestation.

i think many folk were run off by the trolls, though. maybe they'll start coming back, now that we have a new mod.

i can hope. :D

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
I hope your right Kath. It would be great to get this place back to what it once was.

Wolf

Reaction score
Don't believe he was in Deep Purple, just saw them.

Has this place changed a lot? How? What was it like or I guess I mean what is the dif? Did you not always cover classic rock?

Anyways place seems cool to me. Cool post on the John v Paul thing and any place that has a member of Deep Purple post here has to rock.

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Has this place changed a lot? How? What was it like or I guess I mean what is the dif? Did you not always cover classic rock?

Anyways place seems cool to me. Cool post on the John v Paul thing and any place that has a member of Deep Purple post here has to rock.

The format has not changed. There just has not been as many posts as there used to be. The place went through a period where spam and trolls had overun it and there was nobody to clean up the site. Things are getting better now though. There is a great new mod. who keeps up relentlessly and I think people are starting to come back.

BTW I am the mod. Sorry for the self promotion. Hope you enjoy it here.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, I am willing to deck this place out if you think it will help bring back some old and bring in some new members

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
I'm just back recently after many months off and I see a few old-timers posting here still....good to know.
I see Kath,Telecat, and a few others here still but what happened to New Dawn Fades, (great debates), the Reverend, and Martha???
Anyways, people-Rock On and "See Ya" soon...

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
I'm just back recently after many months off and I see a few old-timers posting here still....good to know.
I see Kath,Telecat, and a few others here still but what happened to New Dawn Fades, (great debates), the Reverend, and Martha???
Anyways, people-Rock On and "See Ya" soon...

I have seen Reverand Rock on crf2. Martha pops in once and a while but not much. Have not seen Spike for a long time. I think NDF got married and maybe found better things to do.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Members online

No members online now.