What Keith Richards really thinks of Mick Jagger

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Hmm.... if that's the harshest stuff they can pick out from the entire book, that's nothing. I agree with DoC that it's completely natural for two blokes who have been together as long as them to have their ins and outs. I'm sure we could say one or two things that annoy us about any of our closest friends, if we try. *shrug*

Exactly. I'm sure that I've called my best friends much worse things than "unbearable" before.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I heard on the radio this morning that apparently Keith also has no problem telling people that Mick has a tiny, uh, pickle.

:oyea:

Guess he's been known to bring that up quite a bit over the years.

WHY!!!

:wtf: :lmao:

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
There is man-logic in taunting penises. I don't know what KIND of man-logic, but it's man-logic.

Also, if I was Mick Jagger I'd strut around all the time and just be like, "I'm Mick Jagger, bitch!" I'd not owe a thing to anyone. ;D

Death on Credit

Reaction score
From the new issue of Rolling Stone, which has excerpts from Keef's autobiography:

Jagger read Life, Richards says, "and he was a bit peeved with this and that." But, the guitarist insists, "Mick and I are still great friends and still want to work together." Richards' proof: he and Jagger talked over the summer about new Stones action in 2011.

So, that closes the book on all that, and pretty much confirms that the Stones will be back in action next year.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.