Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philmore

Reaction score
220px-TheBeatlesBeatles65reissuecover.jpg

Help.jpg

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Yeah the Boy George track just didn't do it for me,and I didn't want to upset my buddy Aero so I was hoping someone else would mark it;
As for Bryan Adams...a fair foot tapper of a rock/pop song.. no complaints 6 out of 10

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
OK .. my great, great, great grandparents are the elderly couple sitting kind of in the middle. My great, great grandfather is in the middle at the back. His twin sister is in front of him. She lived to be over 100 years old and their sister to the right also lived to over 100. My great grandad is the little boy at the front and my great, great grandmother is holding her baby at the back. This is a photo I took of the photo so it may not be very clear.

008_zpsd8630b54.jpg

What a fantastic photo!!!

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
OK .. my great, great, great grandparents are the elderly couple sitting kind of in the middle. My great, great grandfather is in the middle at the back. His twin sister is in front of him. She lived to be over 100 years old and their sister to the right also lived to over 100. My great grandad is the little boy at the front and my great, great grandmother is holding her baby at the back. This is a photo I took of the photo so it may not be very clear.

008_zpsd8630b54.jpg
Wow! Really cool photo Sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online