Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

Usually this kind of music is too soft for me. There's not a lot of tension in the song. Taking my time though listening to this song. It's strolling along just nicely. I can see people liking this but it's nothing for me. 6/10

Edit: just posted after N's post. Somebody else rate N's song please.

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score
Phenomena-Phenomena-1985-Front-Cover-51618.jpg

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

is it possible her invitation to hang out was part of some 'getting even with the boyfriend' thing?

ugly thought, but it's been done before.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: What's Your Weather? Part II

Supposed to rain all day...I'm good with that but it's been damned cold too. Would love a couple sunny days with temperatures in the 20's to really kick spring into high gear.

+8 Celsius....overcast and rain on and off.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Got a mini-rant...which I Almost posted in Lynch's "Grind Me Gears" journal.;)

Went shopping yesterday for a bookcase, I need two of them to sort out the last of my computer stuff in the new house. So I looked around and the only ones that would do the job are available at IKEA.

I HATE IKEA!...:wtf:

First they have done so much highway construction I drove right past the only two exit ramps that would take me to the massive sprawling mess they call South Edmonton Common. The whole set-up should be photographed and documented and posted as study material for aspiring engineers, architects and city planners as how NOT TO design and build a commercial center. It is beyond stupid, I have often thought engineers live in their own dimension and trying to navigate the maze to get where I wanted to go was ridiculous.

Then there's the IKEA floorplan itself.:bonk: It's like a damned maze in the store and you sort of have to go through it to find what item you are looking for before you go to the self serve warehouse end and pick it up yourself. I managed to find what I wanted, but not in the colour I want, I am so tired of everything being painted "Black", from audio gear to bookcases I wanted a nice dark woodgrain finish but all of those are sold out leaving White and Black as your two choices.

I only shop at IKEA for bookcases, their furniture sucks in my opinion and I am stunned when I think about how successful they are worldwide and just can't fathom it.:nw:

If I go another decade without visiting their store I will be more than happy.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Riff Raffs Video Journal

Got reviews ready to upload, room looks better now in the background. lol

overkill86

Reaction score

is it possible her invitation to hang out was part of some 'getting even with the boyfriend' thing?

ugly thought, but it's been done before.

You know something, I thought of that. I thought she played me like that to get back at him but had second thoughts so she cancelled on the hang out. I hope those were not her true intentions because that's not a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.