Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nedkelly

Reaction score
A collector's dream come true - vintage demo tracks, never heard before, from space rock supergroup Captain Beyond including one unreleased song not found anywhere else! These raw demos earned the band a deal with The Allman Brothers' label Capricorn Records and launched their career.
1. Uranus Highway (previously unreleased) 2. I Can’t Feel Nothing (Part 1) 3. As The Moon Speaks (To The Waves of The Sea) 4. Astral Lady 5. As The Moon Speaks (Return) 6. I Can’t Feel Nothing (Part 2) 7. Icarus 8. Raging River of Fear 9. Dancing Madly Backwards (On a Sea of Air) 10. Myopic Void .
Captain Beyond is: Bobby Caldwell - drums, percussion, piano, backing vocals Lee Dorman - bass, piano, backing vocals Rod Evans - lead vocals Rhino Reinhardt - guitars

joe

Reaction score
A collector's dream come true - vintage demo tracks, never heard before, from space rock supergroup Captain Beyond including one unreleased song not found anywhere else! These raw demos earned the band a deal with The Allman Brothers' label Capricorn Records and launched their career.
1. Uranus Highway (previously unreleased) 2. I Can’t Feel Nothing (Part 1) 3. As The Moon Speaks (To The Waves of The Sea) 4. Astral Lady 5. As The Moon Speaks (Return) 6. I Can’t Feel Nothing (Part 2) 7. Icarus 8. Raging River of Fear 9. Dancing Madly Backwards (On a Sea of Air) 10. Myopic Void .
Captain Beyond is: Bobby Caldwell - drums, percussion, piano, backing vocals Lee Dorman - bass, piano, backing vocals Rod Evans - lead vocals Rhino Reinhardt - guitars

Thanks for posting. I didn't know this was released. Great to hear an unreleased track from the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.