Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
wow I thought I was one of a limited number whom bowed at the marvel of David Sylvian thank you for posting @Black Dahlia

I have all the Japan CD's, including Rain Tree Crow, and most all of David Sylvian's official solo and colaborative albums also on CD. When Loud Weather Buffeted Naoshima (2007) is just too rare and expensive, and There's a Light That Enters Houses with No Other House in Sight (2014) I'm not keen on at all... the spoken word should have been done by someone other than Franz Wright... someone with a nice-sounding voice.

The Sylvian-Fripp co-lab is where I first heard of D.S.

What a unique voice! I love to imagine what King Crimson would have sounded like, had he accepted Mr. Fripp's offer!

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I have all the Japan CD's, including Rain Tree Crow, and most all of David Sylvian's official solo and colaborative albums also on CD. When Loud Weather Buffeted Naoshima (2007) is just too rare and expensive, and There's a Light That Enters Houses with No Other House in Sight (2014) I'm not keen on at all... the spoken word should have been done by someone other than Franz Wright... someone with a nice-sounding voice.

The Sylvian-Fripp co-lab is where I first heard of D.S.

What a unique voice! I love to imagine what King Crimson would have sounded like, had he accepted Mr. Fripp's offer!
wow absolutely I would have written the above post that the one downer in the collecting music the vulgar rich dealers price lists one of many song I totally admired was the Tin Drum Album "GHOSTS" its a true iconic Japan song!!!! oops imho

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thy Art is Murder - Dear Desolation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads