Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
iv.jpg

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
this mighty heavy...

Attachments

• 61-4KxZds8L._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
    61-4KxZds8L._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 12

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
@Sharp Dressed Man what these two like then....:bow:

The new Glenn Hughes is superb. It reminds me a bit of his last project California Brood due to its heaviness.

The new Avegend Sevenfold has got to be one of the big surprises for me this year. I consider their album "City of Evil" one of the best metal albums of the 00s, but the bands last 3 albums haven't quite reached that level. This one certainly does! I love the concept (artificial intelligence and self-destruction of society) and the music lives up to the big themes!

NP:

616M-t2gLKL.jpg

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
The new Glenn Hughes is superb. It reminds me a bit of his last project California Brood due to its heaviness.

The new Avegend Sevenfold has got to be one of the big surprises for me this year. I consider their album "City of Evil" one of the best metal albums of the 00s, but the bands last 3 albums haven't quite reached that level. This one certainly does! I love the concept (artificial intelligence and self-destruction of society) and the music lives up to the big themes!

NP:

616M-t2gLKL.jpg

thanks SDM didn't get this Answers Album wasn't adding anything new to the album so didn't add it to my...

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
thanks SDM didn't get this Answers Album wasn't adding anything new to the album so didn't add it to my...

Well, it has been re-mastered and it has a bonus disc with demos (which I for the most part find uninteresting) and some re-recordings. In addition, it comes in a nice digibook format. Worth picking up somewhere down the line, if you find it at a good price.

The mailman finally dropped the new "Rossington" album in my mailbox. I've been anxiously waiting for it. Will be on repeat for the rest of the day:

61IvDPtxRbL._SS500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online