Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score

How come they made him and his partner so robotic? :uh: I didn't know it was the same guy on M*A*S*H! :gig

Which channel? MeTv?

You should check here for your area because it won't be the same as mine. And if you can't get it on television, I used to watch it on Hulu, but I don't know if is there anymore.

MeTV I hope you get it! :D

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
@Metal Health. That's okay, I was looking for the link that shows where MeTV is in the area where you live. It won't be on the same channel in a different state, if you get it at all. I hope you do.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Hot, hot, hot and humid. It was supposed to rain but it was sunny all day.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I used to watch it all the time. We still have it but I don't watch it.

I'm obsessed with that show. I watch repeats of repeats. :gig Today I watched the one where Dr. Early had to have heart surgery, and everyone was worried. He loves Captain Stanley's clam chowder, and at the end he got some brought to him in a thermos. :heheh:

My favourite is when John Gage gets bit by a rattlesnake and he has to treat himself. :D

Metal Health

Reaction score
I'm obsessed with that show. I watch repeats of repeats. :gig Today I watched the one where Dr. Early had to have heart surgery, and everyone was worried. He loves Captain Stanley's clam chowder, and at the end he got some brought to him in a thermos. :heheh:

My favourite is when John Gage gets bit by a rattlesnake and he has to treat himself. :D

And the one with the rubber snake!

I used to wake up two hours early before school to catch Petticoat Junction, The Beverly Hillbillies and My Three Sons.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I love watching Emergency, but I can't stand Dragnet, because they're so stoic. :heheh:

Emergency is great! Used to watch it with Adam 12 and S.W.A.T..

My fave Emergency is when the the hippy guy brings his friend in and the one young doctor is convinced it's a drug overdose!

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Emergency is great! Used to watch it with Adam 12 and S.W.A.T..

My fave Emergency is when the hippy guy brings his friend in and the one young doctor is convinced it's a drug overdose!

Do you mean Dr. Morton? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimManess3

Staff online

Members online